Friday, April 15, 2011

So it's Friday ------

And I'm just writing cause I think maybe it will make me feel better. I need to clarify - I am so much better in every aspect than I was a few days ago when I felt completely at the end of everything, yet I have this lingering, nagging fear - what if that anxiety comes again. Are you gonna get addicted to the drugs you're taking? OR---are some of the drugs you're taking making you more filled with anxiety. Lord, please turn off my mind. I have EVERYTHING in the world to be happy for and yet I sit here and can't seem to enjoy anything. Seriously, what is wrong with me? I get moments of peacefullness, brief glimpses of joy and then a darkness seems to try to envelope me. Help me Lord!!This is the enemy trying again to destroy. I am bigger than the battle. I am a child of God and I will be lifted up. I WILL!!! I must rest now. - give my tired body time to recouperate before my next appointment. It's my first day back at the job and I'm getting through it but the battle continues. When I get up tomorrow morning and get ready to work, things will be even better than today - less anxiety, not pit in the stomach. One day at a time - I must remind myself. God help me to remember you are the Victor and that ALL things turn to goood for those who believe. Not some things, ALL!!!!!!Even this seemingly horrible time in my life will, by HIs grace, turn now to good.

No comments: